Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:"XSYONS-GLADIATOR-LEAGUE"..Now!

Terraforming could make you a mud pit I suppose. I would rather see timber, and eventually stone stadiums be constructable.

Just so I'm clear...

You want everyone to abandon their chosen tribe to join your tribe so you can build a stadium?

no...
    i test this with our german tribe "ABT"..we would create a Stadion in our city for testing such Events!...(This are ideas of EVENTS in game)

Greetings Whorlok

If enough people take to the idea of having organized PvP once or twice a week, it would not be good to leave that entire system in the hands of one tribe. The tribe in power could restrict certain tribes from participating due to alliances, and that wouldn't be good. We'd want everyone to be able to participate. Not that I'm insinuating you guys would be like this, and forgive me for shooting your idea down so bluntly, but that just wouldn't be good. If any kind of weekly organized PvP was set up, it should be an actual game system. Plus, if you actually build it into the game, many many more people will be inclined to try it out. Do you think the average Joe would come try it when its ran by the player base?

hi...
    this thread is not a PVP-Player event..and not a PVP Player Clan Event...!
    Its loneley with any PETMASTER from all the Citys and her tamed and trained ANIMAL Pets!..
    The fight is alone... with Pets(animal) against other Pets(animal)..
    we wont see the best and strongest trained PET(ANIMAL)!..
    its Fun-Event not a PVP event with Player PVP!..and for all People with tamed PETS/ANIMALS1

Greetings Whorlok

Re:

travdoty wrote:
    If enough people take to the idea of having organized PvP once or twice a week, it would not be good to leave that entire system in the hands of one tribe. The tribe in power could restrict certain tribes from participating due to alliances, and that wouldn't be good. We'd want everyone to be able to participate. Not that I'm insinuating you guys would be like this, and forgive me for shooting your idea down so bluntly, but that just wouldn't be good. If any kind of weekly organized PvP was set up, it should be an actual game system. Plus, if you actually build it into the game, many many more people will be inclined to try it out. Do you think the average Joe would come try it when its ran by the player base?
    they are called player events- and player events should always be player run. If you are part of a tribe that's not being included- either start your own- or crash the one they are trying to setup.

no...
    i test this with our german tribe "ABT"..we would create a Stadion in our city for testing such Events!...(This are ideas of EVENTS in game)

Greetings Whorlok
    Good luck with that... I admire your enthusiasm... maybe a little too soon in the game for SHINRA to participate as we have other objectives and plans.

Best wishes

Re:

KeithStone wrote:
    travdoty wrote:
    they are called player events- and player events should always be player run. If you are part of a tribe that's not being included- either start your own- or crash the one they are trying to setup.
    I agree with Keith. It sounds way to much of the failed World of Warcraft Battlegrounds and Arena's.
    Exclusion is not a reason to go that way. This very game is built on the ideas of players creating the world they want to live in - not the developers. If people disagree with an exclusion they can always try to make their own, use diplomatic means etc. It is what this game is about.. Interaction between players.