Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Death

Re:Death

prokop15 wrote:
    You want to walk to the nearest ally totem or your own tribes totem every time you die? What in the fuck...
    This isn't an FPS game, don't die.

Also, if you continued to read, that was with the understanding that hopefully there would be healers in your group, that could res, etc.

Re:Death

Shrimps wrote:
    I have an idea it might not completly fix the issue but here it is.

After you have reduced someones health to zero they are knocked out instead of dead and you could have the option of doing a type of Predator style finishing move on them to kill them. Ripping out their spine, dagger to the heart, etc.

If you are Evil or at war with their tribe this would result in positive alignment or tribe faction, and if you are good or neutral and not at war with them this would result in bad alignment or faction.

Then have a system in place that if you are repeatedly knocking them unconcious in a short amount of time attempting to grief them you would lose alignment.

Not perfect I know but it's a start
    Im pretty sure the 'unconscious' thing is already planned, Jooky spoke about it in the link Jadzia gave in the other thread about this in Prelude talk. I like the "finishing move" idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimps View Post
    I have an idea it might not completly fix the issue but here it is.

After you have reduced someones health to zero they are knocked out instead of dead and you could have the option of doing a type of Predator style finishing move on them to kill them. Ripping out their spine, dagger to the heart, etc.

If you are Evil or at war with their tribe this would result in positive alignment or tribe faction, and if you are good or neutral and not at war with them this would result in bad alignment or faction.

Then have a system in place that if you are repeatedly knocking them unconcious in a short amount of time attempting to grief them you would lose alignment.

Not perfect I know but it's a start

I like the sound of that too. Finishing moves would be cool.

Unconscious people can still be looted right?