Again I would like to thank all of you (including the developers) for taking time to reply with concise answers.

It's nice to see that people are enjoying this game in wording .

Although there are certain websites which I frequent (like MMORPG.COM) where people are less than positive about the whole 'pre-order' concept because of delays and Xsyon not living up to expectations thus far, I am starting to become convinced that the game and its creators has a future. Of course its all dependant on the amount of 'sand' in the box and how stable and above all fun the game will turn out to be.

As I've written in my first post I have been trying out Mortal Online recently which is, as far as I can determine, a similar concept. The idea of a world where the players are the game appeals to me, especially if one (like myself) is more of a builder instead of a pk-er.

Yet, in MO there are so many problems (both technical and in game mechanics) that unless one is a truly 'hardcore' pvp'er who enjoys grinding endlessly, one seldom really accomplishes anything. I'm not here to burn down MO but I've learned that alot more is needed than a world with dedicated players. Above all there needs to be enough support from the developers in both giving ingame tools (like tradingposts or vendors, a decent chatsystem with friendslist etc) and outside support.

I'm assuming that Xsyon is also developed by a handful of people (correct?) who can't do everything immediately. I just hope that (unlike in my experience with MO) they do what they promise and keep working on the game even when subscriptions are low. Of course, only time will tell.

Lastly: where can I find detailed information about gathering/crafting/trading that is possible in the game currently?

Cheers again,
Eric