Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP rules

Re:PVP rules

In no way dd I quote you word for word I was merely using your statement to build a point, no need to rage out and turn the thread into a flamefest.

What abouth this one:

Once you turn red, it memorizes what skills you have at that verry moment. When you get killed, you loose all the statts you gained when beeing red.

Chade wrote:
    What abouth this one:

Once you turn red, it memorizes what skills you have at that verry moment. When you get killed, you loose all the statts you gained when beeing red.
    Being red (aka evil) is not a temporary status in this game. In other games if your name turns red that will disappear after 10 mins or an hour or a day. Playing evil is a lifestyle in Xsyon, so if an evil player died he would lose months of progress. I guess this is not what you wanted to suggest.

Jadzia wrote:
    Chade wrote:
    What abouth this one:

Being red (aka evil) is not a temporary status in this game. In other games if your name turns red that will disappear after 10 mins or an hour or a day. Playing evil is a lifestyle in Xsyon, so if an evil player died he would lose months of progress. I guess this is not what you wanted to suggest.
    Yes It is what I was suggesting nobody said it was not possible to become blue again right? Gives a player a reason to be blue. What happens if there is no reason to become/be blue?

Chade wrote:
    Jadzia wrote:
    Chade wrote:
    What abouth this one:

Yes It is what I was suggesting nobody said it was not possible to become blue again right? Gives a player a reason to be blue. What happens if there is no reason to become/be blue?
    There is no "blue" and "red" though it's not going to be as easy or as simple as going from "red" to "blue".

You're either "Evil" , "Neutral" or "Good" and if it is even possible to become Neutral or Good again after becoming Evil then it will not be an easy task by any measure. Certainly not like some games where you just kill x amounts of enemies.

When you choose an lignment you are basically choosing a playstyle, each with it's own rewards and penalties.

Shrimps wrote:
    In no way dd I quote you word for word I was merely using your statement to build a point, no need to rage out and turn the thread into a flamefest.
    Kinslayer wrote:
    See, the point of the stat loss is already working, people are worried about it, so it'll make you think twice before getting into that fight wont it.
    Shrimps wrote:
    Basically the fact that most of you don't like the idea of penalties for being evil means that the idea is already working
    Hmm.

And by calling you an idiot, it simply means I think you're an idiot, how do you get rage out of that?

Shrimps wrote:

There is no "blue" and "red" though it's not going to be as easy or as simple as going from "red" to "blue".

You're either "Evil" , "Neutral" or "Good" and if it is even possible to become Neutral or Good again after becoming Evil then it will not be an easy task by any measure. Certainly not like some games where you just kill x amounts of enemies.

When you choose an lignment you are basically choosing a playstyle, each with it's own rewards and penalties.
    Wait, where do we choose to be evil at character creation?

Kinslayer wrote:
    Shrimps wrote:
    Kinslayer wrote:
    See, the point of the stat loss is already working, people are worried about it, so it'll make you think twice before getting into that fight wont it.
    Shrimps wrote:
    Basically the fact that most of you don't like the idea of penalties for being evil means that the idea is already working
    Hmm.

And by calling you an idiot, it simply means I think you're an idiot, how do you get rage out of that?
    Yes pick one sentence out of the entire post and butcher it to make your point, good job.

Moving on.

mrcalhou wrote:

When you choose an lignment you are basically choosing a playstyle, each with it's own rewards and penalties.[/quote]

Wait, where do we choose to be evil at character creation?[/quote]

I'm going to take that as sarcasm. You choose by your tribe choice, and also the actions you take in game.

However none of this is on topic anymore.

mrcalhou wrote:
    /facepalm
    Im with you. I guess this topic has served its purpose anyway. We could go around in circles like this for weeks, but whats the point?