Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP rules

PVP rules

i think good, neutral and evil should all respawn at the totem when they die (in pve or pvp) no respawn at the same place.

Please balance the rules... i have never heard of such a ridicule rule

Evil only spawns at totem, good and neutral respawn where they died is absolutely unacceptable.

Find better rules or don't make stupid rules, else people will find better games real fast. This is not a threat, just an opinion.

Re: PVP rules

Are you back again? /sigh

Try using search mate, theres already a thread on this.

Re: PVP rules

Hey, REV, it's great to see you around again. I missed ya, mate. Also, I agree.

Re:PVP rules

Xsyon definitely pulled a Tasos. (That means you really messed up.)

Silly rule.

REV.... isn't that the guy that cried about the no guns or misleading concept art or something like that? No worries about this being mistaken for a threat... seems they are fairly empty coming from you...

I know that was a little dirty but I could not resist. :P On a different note, I fully agree with him on this one. There should not be different death penalties for players based on alignment.
    If any they should be set to gankers or campers. Maybe set all players to respawn at their current location if the death is PvE in nature and to the Totem if they are killed in PvP or while flagged as such. If a player is not in a Tribe they should be respawned at the nearest regional starting point(such as Round Hill).

This also has me thinking about lootable bodies.... any word on gear loss for PvP death or even PvE? I think it is a little odd to retain all your gear when you die if you respawn back at the totem. I could understand the current location respawn keeping gear. :huh: Maybe it could be set to where if you die in PvP you loose your equipment on a lootable body but if you die in PvE you do not leave behind a body or gear.

Tybalt wrote:
    REV.... isn't that the guy that cried about the no guns or misleading concept art or something like that? No worries about this being mistaken for a threat... seems they are fairly empty coming from you...

I know that was a little dirty but I could not resist. :P On a different note, I fully agree with him on this one. There should not be different death penalties for players based on alignment.
    If any they should be set to gankers or campers. Maybe set all players to respawn at their current location if the death is PvE in nature and to the Totem if they are killed in PvP or while flagged as such. If a player is not in a Tribe they should be respawned at the nearest regional starting point(such as Round Hill).

This also has me thinking about lootable bodies.... any word on gear loss for PvP death or even PvE? I think it is a little odd to retain all your gear when you die if you respawn back at the totem. I could understand the current location respawn keeping gear. :huh: Maybe it could be set to where if you die in PvP you loose your equipment on a lootable body but if you die in PvE you do not leave behind a body or gear.
    PvE death should be sent back to totem/bind, too.

Good games have risk v. reward. Why have death at all if it doesn't even really do anything?

Tybalt wrote:
    RE

everything will be lootable when the game launches

last I heard everything will be lootable only if you are at war with their tribe but only some items will be lootable if you are not. Don't know if it's changed or not.

Then theres different rules for being unconcious instead of dieing.

But I would agree that pvp death should make you spawn at starting location or totem Not sure about PVE though.

As for different respawn rules for different alignments I kinda like it, it means that there are different consequences for each alignment so not everyone will go evil because theres no reason not to.

I agree with most of the others here - any death, PvE or PvP, should make you respawn at the totem, regardless of alignment.