Error : Error parsing file list data

Alo,

Tried reinstalling my Xsyon today, with the new installer (Xsyon_Installer_20101112). Uninstalled my old Xsyon, reinstalled, started the launcher, entered my details, clicked the patch button. Started running for a few seconds, prompts "Connected", and then it tells me "Error : Error parsing file list data". It now does this every time I click "Patch".

Ive searched the forum for "parsing file list data", but I could not find any hits on it, so I apologize if this is a known issue.

Thanks in advance,

Maerdyn

Re:Error : Error parsing file list data

I passed this along to the launcher programmer just now.

Try uninstalling, restarting your computer, then installing again. I haven't seen this error before.

Re:Error : Error parsing file list data

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
    It would appear all that was needed, was a few hours of patience. Tried again later, and the patching started.

Thanks,

Hi, i got the same error.
    I tried to do everything i found in other threads, but none of them seems to work out my problem.
    I tried uninstalled and reinstalled the new patcher (18th march), i restarted computer, restarted router, checked for duplicate patcher running in background etc.
    Checked the patcher every 6 hour or soo the last 2 days...

But no matter what i do i always get: Connecting... - Connected... - Error: Error parsing file list data.

i got this error when the server is really busy all i did was hit the patch button again and again and in the end i got in

That did not work for me eather, done it for hours now.. So i gave it up, cant having pushing a button in hope to be allowed to download be a fulltime job.
    There should be some sort of que system in that case, if the server is to busy!

Ok!
    I gotten 1 step smarter today....

I can run the game with wine on my mac, but not with windows
    finding this error has kind of become a fulltime job now

Edit: Problem solved.. Reinstalled the computer with 32bit windows, now it works!

Xsyon Citizen
    thats whats happening to me know and it can't be buys like 20 players are online

Quote Originally Posted by TheSlyRoogon View Post
    thats whats happening to me know and it can't be buys like 20 players are online
    oh no wait im in

Hi

I had this error Monday, after disconnecting and failing to reconnect, then launching from the patcher.

First time it was not persistent, I was able to log in after restarting the patcher.

Later Monday night the problem was persistent.
    It happened after restarting the patcher, so i checked my task manager. No process with 'xsyon' in the name were running. I rebooted, received the same error. I re installed, received the same error. I then shut down and slept for work. Tuesday after work it was functioning properly. Between it not functioning and functioning, nothing was changed.

Regards, Rothschild