Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Possible grass stacking bug

I can't get grass to stack in large piles like it did pre patch- I tried to do it and the ground all around me was piled with stacks with only 4, the same amount you can carry on your back.

Re: Possible grass stacking bug

are they supposed to stack in multiples > 4? if so then yes this does not seem to be working

Virtus wrote:
    are they supposed to stack in multiples > 4? if so then yes this does not seem to be working
    before patch you could stack them on the ground in multipes > 4

oh, that was deff working for me

Virtus wrote:
    oh, that was deff working for me
    before patch or now?

Re:Possible grass stacking bug

Before you were able to stack everything up like a wall. But it seems you can longer. I tried with grass and leather.

yes I noticed the same. I could not get any hight in the grass stacking. Only one row was possible for me.

You neeed to actually stand on the pile to get it to stack properly, but we were getting 5 x 3 stacks (of 4 bundles) last night.

Ok folks. I discussed this with the programmer who revised the stacking code.

Here's how it works now: Bundles stack in piles of 6x3. They stack 6 across then start on the second row. If you fill up a stack you need to start a new one.

This was done so that players could create log bridges with more ease.

In the future you will be able to:

Select a stacking pattern to complete a row first before adding the next, complete a column first before adding the next or stack build up columns and rows simultaneously.

Set stack row and column amounts.

This isn't a huge task for us, but I need to add a small interface for this and it's currently a low priority task. It's on the list though!