Architect = Buildings in Tribes

Hmm ok so far i have noticed that buildings on tribe lands can be effected only by the person who started the template this is going to create a problem eventually.

As tribes who build early and than grow are going to be stuck with a small town being unable to destroy and build anew, also not sure if it is going to be implemented but it would be great to help build by putting the materials in even if you yourself depending on your craft skill can't actually build it.

On another note this could turn into griefing on release due to the fact all they would have to do is join the tribe and build than leave and the tribe would be stuck with what ever the griefer built to hinder them.

Re: Architect = Buildings in Tribes

I'm pretty sure that at we, at that point, have the ability to make laws who can and cannot do different stuff or just do it through rank. That way, trusted members are architects

I believe VWT may be correct.

On top of this I believe once tribe permissions are in then everyone will be able to work on a site.

i know jooky said something about dismantling and getting back some of the materials

Virtus wrote:

On top of this I believe once tribe permissions are in then everyone will be able to work on a site.

i know jooky said something about dismantling and getting back some of the materials
    Could you check up on that, as there currently is no way of destroying a built building, not for the architect or other tribe members.

VeryWiiTee wrote:
    Virtus wrote:

Could you check up on that, as there currently is no way of destroying a built building, not for the architect or other tribe members.
    Xsyon wrote:
    In Progress for the Next Update:
    Dismantling buildings.
    More building components.
    Tribe rank creation and assignment.
    Quest system.
    Current zone name display.
    Creature AI revisions.
    Training.
    Splitting stacks.
    Building roads between tribe zones.
    Jordi wrote this 2 days ago in the 'Xsyon in development' thread, the thread is a sticky.
    http://xsyon.com/forums/54-announcem...in-development

Edit: and this is from the 'Official FAQ list' thread:
    Will these objects be able to be picked back up without loosing them?

Yes. Construction sites work like containers. You can load them with the required materials or remove materials if the final construction is not finished. Once a building is complete, I plan on allowing players to dismantle the building with some material loss. (Dismantling is not yet implemented).

Yup, but I had little time to find these things.
    And I don't necessarily remember it all .

It was just the fact it would have been nice at least being able to just destroy them as the buildings that were built wrong are impossible to destroy or terraform around it.

VeryWiiTee wrote:
    Yup, but I had little time to find these things.
    And I don't necessarily remember it all .

It was just the fact it would have been nice at least being able to just destroy them as the buildings that were built wrong are impossible to destroy or terraform around it.
    I didn't blame you, was only trying to help