Thread: hello ppl

hello ppl

Sorry I have been lost from forum for some time, but its hard to get online when you're computer burns out. Now i have this Old tuna can with a black and white screen that should do the job.
    Hope that the game is still up and running with few bugs.
    I would like to test the game with all the new updates but cant find the download client. So please let me know what is new in game.

Nice to be back

Re:hello ppl

[b]josecuervo12 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Sorry I have been lost from forum for some time, but its hard to get online when you're computer burns out. Now i have this Old tuna can with a black and white screen that should do the job.
    I would like to test the game with all the new updates but cant find the download client. So please let me know what is new in game.

Nice to be back[/quote]
    Welcome back, this is the link of the new installer :
    [url]www.xsyon.com/install/Xsyon_Installer_20101112.zip[/url]

A lot of things are new in the game, tribe system is in now, and construction has just been added. You have to be a member of a tribe to try out building, since you can only terraform and build in tribe areas.

Re:hello ppl

[b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]josecuervo12 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Sorry I have been lost from forum for some time, but its hard to get online when you're computer burns out. Now i have this Old tuna can with a black and white screen that should do the job.

Nice to be back[/quote]
    Welcome back, this is the link of the new installer :
    [url]www.xsyon.com/install/Xsyon_Installer_20101112.zip[/url]

A lot of things are new in the game, tribe system is in now, and construction has just been added. You have to be a member of a tribe to try out building, since you can only terraform and build in tribe areas.[/quote]

thax for the info really thax a lot