What else do you want to build with architecture?

1. Platforms and towers that could be lined up next to walls for defending.
    2. Walls designed like a castle wall that has room for you to walk on.
    3. Curved walls
    4. Gate House

Please add your ideas to this list.

Added to official list ~KiwiBird

Re:What else do you want to build with architecture?

1) My own buildings, not prefab structures B)
    2) Lockable storage units (with keys you could hand out for "permissions")
    3) Something to cover a hole you've terraformed into the ground to make it "secret" (think like in the movies when they dig a hole and cover it with grass and branches and whatnot)

Added to official list, excluding point one as that is to my understanding happening already. ~KiwiBird

Well, isnt Architecture the 'design' of structures? Im at a little bit of a loss why its called architecture. Masonry should have masons building the stone/brick walls, etc, and carpenters doing the timber constructions, etc. How is it that a carpenter would know how to carve a handle, make beams, etc, but not slap up a timber shack? Same thing, why would masons know how to make bricks, but not construct with them?

Architects are draftsmen who design buildings, draw up plans. They aren't the ones that build the thing.

Sorry, OT but I just dont get the thinking of this system in its current form.

Kinslayer wrote:
    Well, isnt Architecture the 'design' of structures? Im at a little bit of a loss why its called architecture. Masonry should have masons building the stone/brick walls, etc, and carpenters doing the timber constructions, etc. How is it that a carpenter would know how to carve a handle, make beams, etc, but not slap up a timber shack? Same thing, why would masons know how to make bricks, but not construct with them?

Architects are draftsmen who design buildings, draw up plans. They aren't the ones that build the thing.

Sorry, OT but I just dont get the thinking of this system in its current form.
    it's a simplified system and it gives architects a way to level their skill and gain access to new plans.

However, I see your point but please make another thread on your topic.

Please list actual item types in your lists.