should i buy this game? (I live in Australia)

I live in Australia: Canberra I am wondering if it is worth getting this game in this part of the world.

What I want to know is would there be a great amount of lag in Australia, and if there is, will it affect the game play enough for me to stop playing? Because this is the main factor holding me back from buying this game.

Re: should i buy this game? (I live in Australia)

I live on the west coast of canada n i don't lag if that helps lol. Kinda close to australia not really tho. Honestly don't think latency should have too much of an impact since its not much of a twitch base game and a little slower pace. Your call

Re: should i buy this game? (I live in Australia)

Kia Ora Kanisk.
    I'm across the ditch, and while my connection to the game sucks, I do know that the problem is on my end (I need to upgrade my house wiring...not something that comes cheap!)

With that being said, similar to what Yutty said, you should be fine if you have a decent connection to the internet.

Re:should i buy this game? (I live in Australia)

kanisk wrote:
    I live in Australia: Canberra I am wondering if it is worth getting this game in this part of the world.

What I want to know is would there be a great amount of lag in Australia, and if there is, will it affect the game play enough for me to stop playing? Because this is the main factor holding me back from buying this game.
    I am living in India at the moment and will be getting this game. There will be other players from Asia that will be playing in similar time zones as Australia. What about all the Japanese etc.

Also ping is not too bad in India 12 hours dif from US so should be better ping in Australia.