Thread: player base?

player base?

So what is the player base of this game. I think this game is a great idea but i dont want to buy a game and play by myself. I want to be able to make lots of friends and start tribs and so on.

How often will i see players running around?

Re:player base?

Your question can not honestly be answered perfectly at this time due to not being released yet, and any player base can fluctuate at this time...

Its no Wow player base, but There are people in game, and you do bump heads time to time... The player base will dwindle here and there through out updates until release...

Also I believe the inactivity of the forums can not represent the games population, because these forums kind of suck compared to the standard forums other sites use.

SHINRA tend to have 2 or 3 members on through the EURO time zone most of the day. Then anything between 8-12 more players drift in and out through US. but this is only beta so I expect this to be higher as we draw closer to release but similiarly scaled (ie: 3 EURO /7 US)

I hope this helps

Airbornenik wrote:
    Also I believe the inactivity of the forums can not represent the games population, because these forums kind of suck compared to the standard forums other sites use.
    only kinda? :P

soon to be changed!

a garden will not flourish unless its seeds are sown an watered.
    the same can be said with the community of a small indy developed game. if you come in an try it you may like it an spread word to your friends. for me i have not seen a game like this in a long time and i can not wait the next time i get my hands on some cash im buying in.

your $ help fund the devs weather its a cup of coffee or a lunch or a bag of Cheetos for them to snack on while they are hard at work hammering the game together