Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re:Reduce Tribe Minimum

Deacon wrote:
    Xsyon wrote:
    I'm considering the smaller or even single person tribe but with some limitations (like larger buildings are for larger tribes, only real tribes can have quest totems etc.).

I really like this concept. It would give larger tribes a chance to work for an individual as a quest or even payment of sorts. Both smaller/single player tribe and multiplayer tribes would benefit.

i.e. Tribal leader is contacted by individual who wants a hut built...so he pays or makes agreement with tribal leader to send his people....tribal leader then makes quest to members to assist in building the hut.
    Your interpretation is interesting, I meant it in the other way...I thought Jordi meant that small tribes wouldn't be allowed to have big buildings in their territory. So no one would be able to build it there.

I like your version more though :P It would be great if we could hire Architects from another tribe, since it will be a crazy hard skill to level up...you can't spam build buildings to level it up. And considering the random starting recipes it may happen that an architect won't have the recipe for something his tribe would like to build, while another tribe's architect could build it.

Re:Reduce Tribe Minimum

Jadzia wrote:
    Deacon wrote:
    Xsyon wrote:
    I'm considering the smaller or even single person tribe but with some limitations (like larger buildings are for larger tribes, only real tribes can have quest totems etc.).

I really like this concept. It would give larger tribes a chance to work for an individual as a quest or even payment of sorts. Both smaller/single player tribe and multiplayer tribes would benefit.

i.e. Tribal leader is contacted by individual who wants a hut built...so he pays or makes agreement with tribal leader to send his people....tribal leader then makes quest to members to assist in building the hut.
    Your interpretation is interesting, I meant it in the other way...I thought Jordi meant that small tribes wouldn't be allowed to have big buildings in their territory. So no one would be able to build it there.

I like your version more though :P It would be great if we could hire Architects from another tribe, since it will be a crazy hard skill to level up...you can't spam build buildings to level it up. And considering the random starting recipes it may happen that an architect won't have the recipe for something his tribe would like to build, while another tribe's architect could build it.
    You will be able to build it, then pull it down, build it, pull it down, etc though.