Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Long time Gamer interested (wall text)

There will be pets if that's what you mean by multi-mounts.

Some form of defensive weapons at some point.

no NPC humans

I think that sums it up...

Reedtheman wrote:
    So I have been looking for a new MMO for awhile and 1st I came across a couple F2P's but they just don't have the depth and fun that a P2P usually has except for what turbine has done as well as everquest 2 extended both great stuff. So I decided to look for new games like where it required skill to fight like a shooter well 1st I came across Fallen earth played it for awhile... It was good but since they had to get rid of some employees usually points to downward sipral to a MMO fail from what I have learned. But none the less it was a good game. So I was looking around for PVP mmo where there was no levels and classes and I got darkfall online I loved many of it features and free expansions. But I still wanted a Post apoc. because of too much fanasty so I found Xsyon now at 1st it didn't look that great but now I look back and idk what happened but the game looks great now and features as well.

I just have a few question's because I a PVPer

1.I understand what you see On a person you can loot also same for mobs. So in PVP I can loot the person I killed like there gun?

2.Open world PVP like I know there consquences and such like evil side but I cant just kill someone anywhere I want just because I feel like it. Kinda like in Darkfall where PVP anywhere even teamates.

3. I heard you can tame animals and such, I am guessing you can turn em into mounts. Is there mounted combat? If so what weapons can I use?

4.So I hear you can modify the world such as build towns and raise and lower land which sounds kool but for my town will I be able to have town gate so I for at least a little bit durining a raid on my town.

6.this PVE related I know. But will the AI of the mobs like will some bandits lets say in a shootout between player will the bandits use cover and try to flank the players?

7. my last question for now is when I hit some one in back does it do more damage or same and how many headshots on average does it take 2 kill someone?

Well to Fallen earth this is not the case, all game lose people the reason you hear about it with this game is because they are tight with the community, they lose people all the time and the game has been there for over a year they end up replacing people as they already did, I used to voluteer for this company so if you like the game play it , it will be around.

Some of the community tends to freak out , they did the same thing the last time people where let go.. Blizzard lets people go all the time we hardly ever hear of it as they do not always tell us, and they are not close to the community like Fallen earth is to there community.

On a side note xyson once its done it will be a great game, I play Fallen earth and xyson. Everyone else answered your questions on that.

Alright thanks

But ya I did mean multi mounts with like 2 or more people can ride.

I will also back up with my ludicrous statement lol.

Can we steal other peoples mounts/cars in future