So I have been looking for a new MMO for awhile and 1st I came across a couple F2P's but they just don't have the depth and fun that a P2P usually has except for what turbine has done as well as everquest 2 extended both great stuff. So I decided to look for new games like where it required skill to fight like a shooter well 1st I came across Fallen earth played it for awhile... It was good but since they had to get rid of some employees usually points to downward sipral to a MMO fail from what I have learned. But none the less it was a good game. So I was looking around for PVP mmo where there was no levels and classes and I got darkfall online I loved many of it features and free expansions. But I still wanted a Post apoc. because of too much fanasty so I found Xsyon now at 1st it didn't look that great but now I look back and idk what happened but the game looks great now and features as well.

I just have a few question's because I a PVPer

1.I understand what you see On a person you can loot also same for mobs. So in PVP I can loot the person I killed like there gun?

2.Open world PVP like I know there consquences and such like evil side but I cant just kill someone anywhere I want just because I feel like it. Kinda like in Darkfall where PVP anywhere even teamates.

3. I heard you can tame animals and such, I am guessing you can turn em into mounts. Is there mounted combat? If so what weapons can I use?

4.So I hear you can modify the world such as build towns and raise and lower land which sounds kool but for my town will I be able to have town gate so I for at least a little bit durining a raid on my town.

6.this PVE related I know. But will the AI of the mobs like will some bandits lets say in a shootout between player will the bandits use cover and try to flank the players?

7. my last question for now is when I hit some one in back does it do more damage or same and how many headshots on average does it take 2 kill someone?