Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re:[Death] Cannibalism/Bury

Honestly it should be allowed.
    Humans have been cannibalist pretty much on every continent, with pretty much the same ideas of what powers you got from which parts.
    Eating an opponents heart would give you, your opponents strength.

We've just evolved and made ethic and moral laws around that subject.

I find the idea awesome for both evil, neutral and good tribes. I don't see the reason for loss of/gain of faith in either ways. Perhaps a reputation boost if it is an enemy?

I actually like this idea. If we kill someone in PvP we should be able to decapitate them and put their head on a stake =)

travdoty wrote:
    I actually like this idea. If we kill someone in PvP we should be able to decapitate them and put their head on a stake =)
    Now that would be a fun way to piss off your enemy tribe.

Just think... heavy PvPers/assassins/etc could "collect" kills by putting their heads on a stake outside their house. After battles between tribes, the victorious tribe could go behead all the enemy tribe's bodies and display the heads in front of their town to warn all those who dare enter =P

wow...Dahlmer ressurected.

Great ideas in the original post... both for the cannibalism (evil) and the burials (good). And the fact that this will effect your faith is awesome!

Not that I remotely know what Faith is going to do or affect in this game... but sounds awesome nonetheless!

There should be a consequence for eating human flesh. It has been linked to brain disorders in tribes that cannibalised for generations. In the "book of Eli" the shakes was a sign that someone had been eating a diet comprised of mostly human flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarosz View Post
    There should be a consequence for eating human flesh. It has been linked to brain disorders in tribes that cannibalised for generations. In the "book of Eli" the shakes was a sign that someone had been eating a diet comprised of mostly human flesh.
    You may be right but this after all a game. It seems like there are way too many consequences for being an evil tribe. Besides, they must be abnormal for being evil in the first place. Such a feature would finally give evil tribes a benefit, meat and bones. With this, your faith could even decrease or increase the probability of acquiring certain resources. For example, human bones would be a common resource in evil tribes since good people are not savages.

i have always been in love with the cannibalism idea and just another push for it makes me have good dreams when i sleep tonight. So much could come out of this hole idea human bone houses, human skull street lamps, just the thoghts thanks for bringing this up once again.