Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hopi Tribe info

Hopi Tribe info

Hey all

Just wondering where the Hopi's hang out is. It would be nice to hang out with people in the same timezone.

Re:Hopi Tribe info

We are in game, some Europeans, some North Americans.

Click on my signature to go to our Tribe website.

Right now we are around the Cedarrat and Tahoe regions, western side - north near the lake shore in a temporary camp. The Cedarrat and Squaw spawn points are within our general chat range. Our original settlement became unfeasible after the terrain elevation changes so we are in the process of picking a new location.

Thanks

I got the POS off the website but there was no-one there at the time. I'll try again later.
    I'm in Aus time zone o.O

[b]Rook wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Thanks

I got the POS off the website but there was no-one there at the time. I'll try again later.
    I'm in Aus time zone o.O[/quote]A fellow Aussie? Always nice to meet a fellow Aussie in a game. Where you from? Im in Brissie.

Ave Kinslayer

I think its likely Hopi might want to consider various sub-tribes within a Hopi nation. Not alliance as such but rather take existing tribe and divide it up for land purpose.
    I am sure this idea idea will get plenty of QQ posts about zergs but I have no doubt many of the larger tribes will start to do this. I might be mistaken but at least as a solo player (atm) tribe land seems very small, no doubt its larger for real tribes (instead of 1 man tribe)

ITS BEEN A WHILE HOPI

Hey hopi tribe, about nine months ago i was an active member of the tribe preparing for release =)

i then dissapeared for ages because i felt progression was too slow.

now ive returned and everything is looking fantastic! forgotten my hopi tribe website login, just wondering if my name is still down somewhere or whether my inactivity got me booted. if so what do i do to join you guys again =)

not sure who will remember me so just to sum up, im a casual player probably looking to assist in bodyguard / terraforming. im 20, live in the UK, and im bloody awesome.

I'd say visit [url]http://hopixsyon.enjin.com/home[/url] and fill out an application.
    Select the appropriate option (existing member transfer) and submit.

A recruiting officer will then evaluate your application and research your previous enrollment.

[QUOTE=lazyfroguk;46791]Hey hopi tribe, about nine months ago i was an active member of the tribe preparing for release =)

i then dissapeared for ages because i felt progression was too slow.

now ive returned and everything is looking fantastic! forgotten my hopi tribe website login, just wondering if my name is still down somewhere or whether my inactivity got me booted. if so what do i do to join you guys again =)

not sure who will remember me so just to sum up, im a casual player probably looking to assist in bodyguard / terraforming. im 20, live in the UK, and im bloody awesome.[/QUOTE]

Hey Lazyfrog, its very nice to see you back !

Another Uk hopi member, great!