trenixdecease wrote:
Kinslayer wrote:
Im not sure if I agree with this, especially if changing this then means you can use tools or resources straight from the basket then too.
I've never said that. Food isn't a tool which is why it deserves such an improvement. No point of picking up food then eating it. It vanishes once eaten anyway, so it's only purpose is to vanish in the inventory once you put it in it. So yes, food should have an exception.

Kinslayer wrote:
Unfortunately, just the way games work, that your inventory is sort of like your hands as well, in a way.
Unfortunately, the inventory is not "like it's in your hands". Nice way to contradict yourself, what you're asking for now is for the player to physically put the fish in his hand before he eats it. So technically, you don't even agree with the current system, but at the same time you do. I guess I'm just the better smart ass.
What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously! You cant just stick your face in a basket and grab a fish gooneegoogoo style and eat the fish. You need to pick it up first to put it to your mouth and eat it. Unless you would prefer to equip every fucking thing we eat, I would just be happy with putting it in our inventory to eat it, like every other GD game.