[Tweak] Trade Confirmation Text

After you accept a trade, the text that shows up is pretty lame and unprofessional. "Nice doing business with you, sucker!", I think is what it says. Personally, when I first saw this, I thought the person that I traded with has ripped me off.

My first reaction was whether I should kill him or not. So to make it even less confusing, the text needs to be more professional. This is rated M (or soon will be), I think we should handle things like an adult.

Re:[Tweak] Trade Confirmation Text

Doesn't it only say that when you don't get anything form the trade and it's a one way trade?

Either way it doesn't bother me at all. and any functional adult should be able to tell what they traded to someone since it makes you accept the trade before it completes.

Although I suppose we have to hold some of the slower players' hands. :S

Shrimps wrote:
    Doesn't it only say that when you don't get anything form the trade and it's a one way trade?
    I don't think so.

Indeed... they should make it so it only adds on ', sucker!' to the end, if it is a 1-way trade because all this is doing, is confusing the noobs and putting fiendish grins on everyone else...

Ha! I put this in as a joke a while back and expected to hear about it... I didn't think it would take this long. In the meanwhile I completely forgot about it. It's been removed now. :laugh:

Wow i thought its gonna stay for ever SUCKER !!! lol