Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re:Seasons and Lighting

Having a gamma option levels the field for those who have monitors or graphics systems, based on their design, that are dark vs those that are not so dark. Or those who use gamma tweeks outside the game to gain better night time views.

I can see ok at night, but there are some things that are harder to spot in the night for me. I think that is how it should be for everyone.

Yes there should be a gamma setting.
    For people that can't see at all, they would be able to lighten up the screen and see fine.
    For people that are after immersion they can lower it to suit their needs.

As far as the lack of gamma adjustment, it is unfair and will be used as an exploit in pvp. Just because a Gamma setting is there, don't mean you HAVE to use it.

personally for my computer i wouldn't mind it being darker. it being night doesn't make things impossible you can still see in front of you and if you know the way can still do things like in real life.

there shouldnt be an option to change game brightness but when you first get in game or switch computers there should be a set up option i forget what its called but in the same way you set a tv and monitors settings by displaying a grey scale and adjusting it till you can see everything correctly, hoping i make sense here

personally for my computer i wouldn't mind it being darker. it being night doesn't make things impossible you can still see in front of you and if you know the way can still do things like in real life.

there shouldnt be an option to change game brightness but when you first get in game or switch computers there should be a set up option i forget what its called but in the same way you set a tv and monitors settings by displaying a grey scale and adjusting it till you can see everything correctly, hoping i make sense here