Graphics on Playermodels and Npc

First of all i have to say that english isnt my base language so i hope u understand what i mean with my post.
    I think atm its sometimes hard to "see" other players or animals from far behind on some ground types. It looks like "washed" with the landscape so it would be nice to know if there is anything planned that makes the player and npc textures a bit "sharper" or mybe with more lightning (dont know..) sometimes they look like they are 2D and not 3D especially when they are far away.

greez

Cheyenne

I am not sure but I don't believe that would be viable without compromising many other aspects of the game. I personally feel that the realism of blending into your surroundings and not having a neon sign above your head or a rotating ring of light at your feet is one of the better aspects of this game. These would not be issues if there was no plan for PvP in Xsyon.

You might want to try turning off Bloom and Depth of Field in the Options if you want to see distance items clearer. But doing this does change the look of the game.