Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Apache

Great Bunch of players, Looking for a great tribe to join, join apache.
    We take care of our own.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    Great Bunch of players, Looking for a great tribe to join, join apache.
    We take care of our own.
    this is so true!

Great tribe. Good friendly people. They make this game enjoyable.

Just curious if perhaps you could expand on what you consider 'your area'. I have a small homestead over on the other side of the huge scrap pile in 896 and one of your members was nice enough to watch me tool about on my homestead with my baskets and wait for me to get about 20 seconds from my zone and then attack me. Not really complaining since your member managed to land 0 damage to me somehow even with all that nice gear I mean I see the FFA outside your area, but that hiding in the brush for a lone homesteader tactic hardly seems neutral to me. Merely an observation about one encounter, not your tribe as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by biophazer242 View Post
    Just curious if perhaps you could expand on what you consider 'your area'. I have a small homestead over on the other side of the huge scrap pile in 896 and one of your members was nice enough to watch me tool about on my homestead with my baskets and wait for me to get about 20 seconds from my zone and then attack me. Not really complaining since your member managed to land 0 damage to me somehow even with all that nice gear I mean I see the FFA outside your area, but that hiding in the brush for a lone homesteader tactic hardly seems neutral to me. Merely an observation about one encounter, not your tribe as a whole.
    We've recently changed our stance towards our local area tribes, we will start working better to work with and develop trade with these tribes/settlements.

Outside the Penninsula we are on our pvp oriented members are allowed to KOS if they decide to do so.

I have to say what KeithStone says is completely true, and also a very welcome change. It's great to be able to get along with the Apache and trade freely, while jointly protecting our lands from the undesirable element which occasionally creeps up.

Were always looking for new members, if your a seasoned player or just starting out feel free to give us a shout in game, /w Geronimo Bosillo TenoMeric or TokTok in game if your interested.

If your looking for a tribe that has PvP, Crafting and/or city building look us up, stop by in vent some time to talk to a chief or elder and get started with Apache Today.