Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Apache

Nineth - bro - every single surplus i have is free to you, come down to my totem "STEELFIST" i removed ironfist, its a new age now.

Let's move forward with a new hope brother and leave those behind who left us.

Nineth - bro - every single surplus i have is free to you, come down to my totem "STEELFIST" i removed ironfist, its a new age now.

Let's move forward with a new hope brother and leave those behind who left us.

I thought they had a 1 post a day limit?

im still on but barely only come on to do some arena terraforming and log off since there's nothing to do and nobody to talk to

Quote Originally Posted by laronesta View Post
    Guys we had a ton of people and now APACHE is a ghost town?

What happened to all you guys?

That's so lame how Geronimo leaves and all of you follow along like a pack of gaylords.

If no one is going to run the show give me leader and at least I will preserve and guard the freaking tribe.

Geronimo leaves, Tenomeric is never online, and the rest of the tribe vanished overnight.

To all my old buddies in APACHE, you all are LAME.

I am still in the area and I still log into the game daily, if anyone is out there with some balls, feel free to join my vent or message me.

Otherwise, for those who packed up and left without saying anything, you guys are nothing but horse crap.
    Ill be on later tonight, i gotta head over to BB to get a new psu today.

ur welcome to join me! i still log in daily. but sadly my tribe hit he same road as every1 elses :-( so its just me.

we're apache loyalist fatty we don't turn our back on our tribe like geronimo did :]

The offer to join Apache is still open, theres at least more than 1 of us still loggin in FB, Also we still use Ventrillo/Teamspeak. I setup a new website on guildlaunch so i can future proof our webpage incase of membership changes/changes in leadership.

Hey TokTok.

Good to see that it's still somebody there. Was afk a few days and wanted to visit our website and *BAM* "Contact support"?! O_O Hope Geronimo is fine irl (tornado season comes to mind).

we have a new site setup at apache.guildportal.com there is the Teamspeak info on that site too. no clue what happen to gero.