I'm really disappointed with the bonecraft skill. Apparently its only intention is to create armor for players. This is quite strange when there are metal scraps in the game which would protect a player a lot better than bones would. When I thought of bonecraft, I thought was going to be able to make trinkets, artifacts, and types of jewelry at out of bone. You know, like the ability to make simple miscellaneous items, maybe even some alternative tools.

There is already four main professions for armor. Tailoring, leatherworking, ???... basketry, and bonecraft? The third profession should be a metalworking skill which would craft metal armor. Just because there was an apocalypse, that doesn't mean everyone in 2012 went retarded. If you're also gonna make four armor professions, at least make two weapon professions. One for blunt weapons, the other for sharp weapons.

In addition, basketry should be combined with tailoring. Leatherworking should also make containers (if they don't already). Metalworking should be the most defensive armor which wouldn't be able to make containers.

I guess I'll just wait and see what happens since not all features have been released yet.