View Poll Results: What should Xsyon do with basketry?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remove it

21 11.23%
  • Redefine it

47 25.13%
  • Leave it alone

119 63.64%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove Basketry

Re:Remove Basketry

As I said, I plee to make as many as possible crafts instead of asking to remouve crafts. We should better be thinking for additional recepies to make crafts more intresting and valuable to people instead of breaking them down.

Chade wrote:
    As I said, I plee to make as many as possible crafts instead of asking to remouve crafts. We should better be thinking for additional recepies to make crafts more intresting and valuable to people instead of breaking them down.
    man chade is right on money with the crafting system. i can see him being one of the top crafters in the game and we get to see his custom designs everywhere

At the current "stage" of life in the game, basketry makes sense to me. Right now, it's far from "useless" because if it was, you'd all be carrying around the default packs instead of the 50 slot ones made from the basketry skill.

Many of the armors in use now are grass, so? I mean, seriously, how fast do you think people can code? I hear a lot of griping but at the same time, you're STILL playing the game you want changed so much.

I get that not everyone is going to like the way everything is done in the game, there are things I don't like as well and sure, I would like to see them changed. However, if you have so many fundamental problems with the game, YOU MIGHT BE PLAYING THE WRONG GAME.

We have no idea how the game is going to play out as we move through the ages or whatever, but we might get skills that are more "modern" as time goes on (this seems to be what would be planned from all I have ready anyway about the prelude and us as a people relearning things, etc).

So while you might not like basketry now, it's what you have, today. Next week might be another story. Relax.

Trekkan wrote:
    At the current "stage" of life in the game, basketry makes sense to me. Right now, it's far from "useless" because if it was, you'd all be carrying around the default packs instead of the 50 slot ones made from the basketry skill.
    Not if you read my original post.

Trekkan wrote:
    Many of the armors in use now are grass, so? I mean, seriously, how fast do you think people can code? I hear a lot of griping but at the same time, you're STILL playing the game you want changed so much.
    Why is it wrong for me to ask for better features? I'm calm and patient.

Trekkan wrote:
    I get that not everyone is going to like the way everything is done in the game, there are things I don't like as well and sure, I would like to see them changed. However, if you have so many fundamental problems with the game, YOU MIGHT BE PLAYING THE WRONG GAME.
    I don't have many problems with the game, I love the way it's going. I am just giving my own personal feedback. Once again, why is it so wrong for me to do that?

Christ! Is this thread still going? Dumb idea to remove any skills from the game, add 100 more in to make it more challenging. Depth FTW!!

Kinslayer wrote:
    Christ! Is this thread still going?
    Tell me about it.

Lets not mind the people who actually do like basketry and think it is useful. :dry:

Pandamin wrote:
    Kinslayer wrote:
    Christ! Is this thread still going?
    Tell me about it.

Lets not mind the people who actually do like basketry and think it is useful. :dry:
    Or the people that don't care, or that don't think its a serious issue that needs to be resolved.

trenixdecease wrote:
    Trekkan wrote:
    Not if you read my original post.

Trekkan wrote:
    Why is it wrong for me to ask for better features? I'm calm and patient.

Trekkan wrote:
    I don't have many problems with the game, I love the way it's going. I am just giving my own personal feedback. Once again, why is it so wrong for me to do that?
    It's not, but your doing it in a derailed topic that is becoming monotonous.

Gamefreak wrote:
    Removing is just the same as redefining.

trenixdecease wrote:
    Gamefreak wrote:
    Removing is just the same as redefining.
    You lost me.