View Poll Results: What should Xsyon do with basketry?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remove it

21 11.23%
  • Redefine it

47 25.13%
  • Leave it alone

119 63.64%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove Basketry

Re:Remove Basketry

Gamefreak wrote:
    You lost me.
    Basically, this suggestion was derailed by having basketry redefined rather than removed. I'm just saying that the removal of basketry is just the same as defining it.

prokop15 wrote:
    Xx1327 wrote:
    Chade wrote:
    As I said, I plee to make as many as possible crafts instead of asking to remouve crafts. We should better be thinking for additional recepies to make crafts more intresting and valuable to people instead of breaking them down.
    man chade is right on money with the crafting system. i can see him being one of the top crafters in the game and we get to see his custom designs everywhere
    rofl, u 2 datin?
    think we make a good couple?

prokop15 wrote:
    Don't make any suggestions since we have no clue what the game is going to be; it's relatively useless.
    You do realize that many suggestions made by the players have made it into the game, right? That being said, making suggestions should be encouraged (and is).

trenixdecease wrote:
    Gamefreak wrote:
    You lost me.
    Basically, this suggestion was derailed by having basketry redefined rather than removed. I'm just saying that the removal of basketry is just the same as defining it.
    What? Now I'm lost. How are those the same thing?

mrcalhou wrote:
    trenixdecease wrote:
    Gamefreak wrote:
    You lost me.
    What? Now I'm lost. How are those the same thing?
    Because the moment it's been redefined, is the moment it's considered removed.

I get what you mean.

prokop15 wrote:
    travdoty wrote:
    prokop15 wrote:
    Don't make any suggestions since we have no clue what the game is going to be; it's relatively useless.
    You do realize that many suggestions made by the players have made it into the game, right? That being said, making suggestions should be encouraged (and is).
    Like what?
    Like the text generated after you've completed your trade.

prokop15 wrote:
    trenixdecease wrote:
    prokop15 wrote:
    travdoty wrote:
    prokop15 wrote:
    Like what?
    Like the text generated after you've completed your trade.
    I think you get it.
    what don't you get about the game? you havent added anything constructive

I got idea what to make basketry usable later -> after practising bascetry with baskets and grass clothes than should be able also to work with different materials like for example wires. They can weave some fences or other buildings components, maybe some weaved furnitures if they will be in a game later.

I personally love basketry, even if I don't really care much for the name. When the ability to teach others your craft comes into play, the skill WILL be merged with others. The cool thing about training other craft skills is that there will not be any strict crafting "Classes" everyone will have a somewhat unique set of skills. I personally would love to be able to add "Weaving" to my Tailor but there will have to be a good "Weaver" to teach me how.
    Also I would think that while we are in the tribal ages we will have grass huts, Canoes and such and "Weavers" will be making the materials needed to build them. There are no bad or useless crafts right now. and to plan for Future crafts that hopefully will not be in the game for a very long time is ridiculous. If you don't like it, don't play it. Leave it to those that do like it. B)