Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Suggestion for the players of Xsyon

I'm sure a lot of you have done this already, but I figured I'll say it anyways. If you haven't already, talk to your friends (in games and in real life) and introduce them to this game. I think if we start bringing a lot more people into this game, not only will it increase the population and make it more enjoyable (more people around, more tribes to interact with, more people in each tribe, etc), it will speed up the process of testing and hopefully get the game released at least a little sooner. And if you think about it, the more people you get to play, the more people they potentially could get to play and so on. If they seem interested but are reluctant to pay to participate in the beta, remind them they get two free months of game time when it is released. Let's bring some positive attention to this game and bring in some more people B)

Re:Suggestion for the players of Xsyon

To sum it up, if you like the game and its concept, support it so it doesn't ever die. It's only $40 for a risk that can bring a whole new genre to gaming. Nice post...

before we can start actions like this we (my guild) need paypal or anything else. My mates cant buy cause they dont have a cc and they dont want to order one only for this game

SKADI wrote:
    before we can start actions like this we (my guild) need paypal or anything else. My mates cant buy cause they dont have a cc and they dont want to order one only for this game
    Have you emailed Jooky about this? I dont have his email on hand but it's something along the lines of bugs@notorius-games.com (I don't think that's exactly it) and I've been told he replies fairly quickly. Shoot him an email and see if there's anything you guys can do

paypal! we are sitting on a huge pile of money but can't spend it

you do realize if nothing else u can always go get a pre-paid CC and use that

Helith wrote:
    you do realize if nothing else u can always go get a pre-paid CC and use that
    This is a good idea... a 50$ visa prepaid card should work no problem. Maybe Jooky can confirm this?

I think people have reported it does.

However, the problem comes with the subscription fee since eventually that money will run out, unless you reload it (can you do that?)

Virtus wrote:
    I think people have reported it does.

However, the problem comes with the subscription fee since eventually that money will run out, unless you reload it (can you do that?)
    I think you can reload it, but that's beside the point. We're still a while from release and being that they get 2 months free playtime, they have plenty of time to sort out getting a payment method set up.

That being said, will game time cards be available for purchase?

no, we will not have time cards. However, paypal is up and coming.

Some have heard that for awhile now but we are doing the finishing touches on the new site. Still don't want to put an ETA down since Turkey day is coming. but it is around the corner.