Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re:Land of the Tribal Area

Xsyon wrote:
    Normally we allow Flame Wars in the appropriate section if you wish to participate in them.

They are not allowed in these sections, and as we don't have time to move posts today, I'm going to delete the unnecessary insults from this thread.
    This is what happens when strong-willed people who are used to getting their way, run into others of their kind. There will be a Clash of the Kids... almost as epic as it would be, with Titans...

There is a difference between people trying to be controversial and being flat-out blasphemers of all things Xsyon...

Re:Land of the Tribal Area

Imo, you are a bit fun to troll.. .

Anywho.
    As someone said. Just clear the fecking area, how hard is that?! And it even rewards you with freaking experience. People have managed quite well without a visible boarder for a long it hardly is game breaking not having a visible border.
    On a side note, yeah FFXIV has a crappy interface it had to work with the PS3 version as well and they are trying to improve it.
    It is funny how you presume I'm all against user-friendliness taken you can't really know. I just don't see the reason for somewhat obsolete user-friendliness.