Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re:Land of the Tribal Area

Xx1327 wrote:
    Illmaculate wrote:
    trenixdecease wrote:
    Illmaculate wrote:
    Just make it toggle so when you're in the process of placing a structure it shows the border.

/thread
    Cause then people would just be planning structures only to see the indicator. It will obviously be abused, so why not just let it be toggled through settings.
    How would it be abused? What type of advantage is seeing the indicator going to give you other than the ability to know where you can place structures...
    hahaha loving it. illmaculate has the right idea here actually
    Yeah, he sure does, especially since he didn't even know the definition of abuse. :laugh:

Don't escalate...

EscAlate :P

mrcalhou wrote:
    Really.. all everyone does is start shit on the forums? Poor management, all arguments end up with flame wars and people crying. If someone doesn't agree with you, don't cry. Grow the fuck up...

trenixdecease wrote:
    mrcalhou wrote:
    Really.. all everyone does is start shit on the forums? Poor management, all arguments end up with flame wars and people crying. If someone doesn't agree with you, don't cry. Grow the fuck up...
    only been happening the past few days really

That's what happens when two people think they are right, argue points back and forth and then get frustrated when the other person is incapable of seeing the logic in their arguement. I'm not saying "I'm right; you're wrong." I'm just saying it's an exercise in futility to discuss ideas on the forum lately.

And seriously, there was a fucking goofy face behind my comment. That was the cue that I was trying to diffuse the level of pissiness that this thread was getting.

I'm not saying that any of us is more innocent than anyone else with this board going to hell the last few days, but there does seem to be a correlation between pissiness and certain threads.

Honestly, what is the idea behind the border in the first place? Its a stupid idea to give artificial boundaries based on guild sizes. A small guild should have a hard time defending its territory, no matter what the size. If you get 4 guys that are a bold crew, and they think they can hold a large block of land, let them try.

Artificial borders are complete fail, let alone showing us some dumbass fluro green line around the ground.

Kinslayer wrote:
    Honestly, what the fuck is the idea behind the border in the first place? Its a stupid idea to give artificial boundaries based on guild sizes. A small guild should have a hard time defending its territory, no matter what the size. If you get 4 guys that are a bold crew, and they think they can hold a large block of land, let them try.

Artificial borders are complete fail, let alone showing us some dumbass fluro green line around the ground.
    So you hate the whole idea that people could claim land? Xyson did this for balancement, which in my opinion, is great. The green line indicator would be a great way to aid players by showing them where they can build. All you have to do is toggle it off if you really don't like it.

Illmaculate wrote:
    Just make it toggle so when you're in the process of placing a structure it shows the border.

/thread
    Honestly this.

Have the border be visible when placing structures, that's all you really need it for.

And I can't believe I'm gonna agree with Illmaculate and Kinslayer in one post but damn dude, you cry so much about everything and you're the one that picks all the fights. Chill out, no need for everything to get hostile all the time.

Normally we allow Flame Wars in the appropriate section if you wish to participate in them.

They are not allowed in these sections, and as we don't have time to move posts today, I'm going to delete the unnecessary insults from this thread.

Shrimps wrote:
    Illmaculate wrote:

/thread
    Honestly this.

Have the border be visible when placing structures, that's all you really need it for.

And I can't believe I'm gonna agree with Illmaculate and Kinslayer in one post but damn dude, you cry so much about everything and you're the one that picks all the fights. Chill out, no need for everything to get hostile all the time.
    this this aaaand this