If it's something that I've learned, player's opinions on the forums are much different than those who are actually playing the game. To have a successful game, you should be asking for feedback, especially ingame, even more so because this game does involve some grinding. With all that grinding time, players could be filling out surveys and polls which in return, would be giving you guys constructive feedback. Even more important, this would filter out all those people who talk a lot of trash on the forums, but don't even play the game to begin with.

Of course this would be an option and wouldn't be a "requirement". Therefore, in order to take poll/surveys, the users should navigate through the menu to do so. I believe that Aion had a nice feedback system. They've asked what should be worked on and what peoples would like to see more of. Because of that, it's making the game last a whole lot longer.

I'm sure most people don't enjoy jumping into the forums to give some feedback. They'd much rather do it ingame and at the same time, still having their voice be heard. Maybe even adding a feedback button which would allow players to write feedbacks ingame would solve that issue. In addition, there should also be a way to fill out bug reports ingame. These features could be added in the game menu and even the ingame toolbar.