Thread: Trial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trial

Hm,lots of players want to check the game without pre-ordering,why the hell there isnt any trial account option? I want check how the game looks nad i need to pre-order? ;/

Re:Trial

first off the game isn't released yet, its still being perfected. So why in any means would a P2P give a trial.but you never know they may put a trial out after the game is released i just can't see doing it any time soon.

Teleskop wrote:
    Hm,lots of players want to check the game without pre-ordering,why the hell there isnt any trial account option? I want check how the game looks nad i need to pre-order? ;/
    Trial accounts for MMO are always released ~ 1 year after the game is launched.

This game is beta- why would they offer a trial account during beta?

KeithStone wrote:
    Teleskop wrote:
    Trial accounts for MMO are always released ~ 1 year after the game is launched.

This game is beta- why would they offer a trial account during beta?
    Hah, yeah I think he's asking to participate in beta.

Trail accounts will be allowed when it is appropriate to do so. No details have been released (that I'm aware of) been released to how this will work, however likely it will be a day-based limit (ie 1 to X limit).

Don't want to be a thread necro here, but I want to chime in as well. It'd be nice to (if nothing else) have some videos available, from the devs, highlighting the selling-point features of the game. Apart from some sporadic youtube videos and the screenshots on the page, I don't think I have enough to go on to make a purchase decision. While I really like what I've seen, I'm not quite willing to commit $40. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ripping the game. I just want to make sure it's what I'm looking for. (I know this has already been discussed and trials won't be coming for a while, just chipping in my two cents. Even a two-hour trial would be nice; it's hard to make a decision involving that much money down (plus monthly fee) without having firsthand tried the game).

I believe there will be some new videos posted soon. They just had a contest.