Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    You're a little late to the ballgame. There is an old thread where a whole lot of people said they didn't like it.
    no, I'm refering to it as well...it was a few people...not alot...not nearly representative of total player base.

Quote Originally Posted by trenixdecease View Post
    I wasn't targeting anyone's intelligence, you either agree with me or don't. I'm not here to agree with everyone's opinions. Just because I disagree with someone, that doesn't necessarily mean that I think they're stupid. Maybe that's why people overreact on the forums. I really wish we could send feedback ingame so I wouldn't have do deal with drama.

You were the one that got us back into a conversation.
    Yet you keep going with it, even now. I guess you just have to have the last word. If you want to show that you are truly five years old, please respond to this post. If you show any level of maturity at all, you won't even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
    Yet you keep going with it, even now. I guess you just have to have the last word. If you want to show that you are truly five years old, please respond to this post. If you show any level of maturity at all, you won't even bother.
    Is betting allowed on this? I say we put the D/Q/P items in Xsyon to good use... betting on what Trenix will do next!

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    no, I'm refering to it as well...it was a few people...not alot...not nearly representative of total player base.
    Fact?

Anyway... It was more than a "few". The subject has been brought up in random threads a number of times.

Nix the Hiding skill Xsyon. It's dumb. Let us use some actual smarts for sneaking around. I've never played a game with stealthers where people don't complain about them. I played a few Infs in DAoC, so I'm quite aware of the hate-posts.

I really wish we could send feedback ingame so I wouldn't have do deal with drama.
    Use the ignore feature/resist the urge to hit reply and/or quote, you could also not read threads and only post them, which would give you the same thing as posting feedback in game. I think the problem you're currently having is completely possible to solve, if you so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Darenkel View Post
    Is betting allowed on this? I say we put the D/Q/P items in Xsyon to good use... betting on what Trenix will do next!
    Why do you enable people? If he doesn't wanna talk, then he should stop talking. Your whole response was just a way to convince me in replying to him. The only reason I'd actually want to reply to him now, is just to show that he has no control over me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    Use the ignore feature/resist the urge to hit reply and/or quote, you could also not read threads and only post them, which would give you the same thing as posting feedback in game. I think the problem you're currently having is completely possible to solve, if you so choose.
    Why, so I could give feedbacks and have people discredit me? Of course I have to respond to get more in depth of what I'm asking for. However, by doing so, I apparently offend people. So I'd like to have the ability to submit my feedback without having to deal with such conflicts. That's why I've been asking for polls and ratings for the longest time. This all started with a disagreement.

Why, so I could give feedbacks and have people discredit me? Of course I have to respond to get more in depth of what I'm asking for. However, by doing so, I apparently offend people. So I'd like to have the ability to submit my feedback without having to deal with such conflicts. That's why I've been asking for polls and ratings for the longest time. This all started with a disagreement.
    Well, you mentioned that if you could submit feedback in game, that'd work and you could avoid the drama, so I made those suggestions. Sorry they don't work for you. I have yet another though, go here: http://www.xsyon.com/support select other. Your feedback is submitted, no drama, no one knows what you said, no one can reply (other than the recipient of the message, if they choose). Outside if it not being "in game", it's exactly what you asked for. I think you now have a solution! =)

Why do you enable people?
    Because you make it take almost no effort...

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    I think you now have a solution! =)
    As long as the universe doesn't implode, I hope he takes it...

Even a more simple approach... Stay on Topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tybalt View Post
    Even a more simple approach... Stay on Topic!
    Hey look, this is something I can agree with.