I agree morigen, on most of what you said, thats my point, I have seen many people do that macro and play, theya re logged on to the game non stop, nearly... also use them to make gold .

I like games that it takes me years to skill up or level, because if it did not then I quit as what is left to do???? Games back in the day like AC1 that game took years to max level until the combat macros came.

Most people use a scripting tool, or a keyboard to do macro's, some make a program on there own.. There is some programs that will detect ACtool, auto it, any scripting tool and I bet 75% of people use then tool to macro.... I know of a few programs that will warn or ban u soon as u log in and it will detect these programs...

I have tested programs I have seen out there as i,m in the gaming field, I like to make a game one day , so I test alot of stuff, and one is this as I can't stand cheaters. I find this to be cheating.

Anyhow thats my 2 cents on this subject and I hope this game is not ruined like every other sandbox on the market..