Thread: keep crashing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

keep crashing

I am in zone 822 i have ran into a ground level error and i have now crashed 2 times both within 10 mins of each other.... and i have not had many crashes since i started playing.. ok since i originally posted this i have crashed 2 more times and on the third time when logging in i crashed right when entering the game.

ok since the first post and the first edit i have crash 5 more times... ok and i am still in zone 822 ...... this zone is cursed everyone be aware

ok once i left zone 822 i stopped crashing ... so in other wards i was correct that zone is cursed!

I am crashing on most zone crossings. To the point where its hardly woth logging in.

Please report crashes in specific zones to me at bugs@notorious-games.com. This way I can come in game and check them when they are happening if they are due to a bad object or data that needs to be fixed.

Thanks!

738-->739 zone line causes a crash 50/50... seems to depend on how long you've been continuosly playing... as if a lot of changes are being loaded to your client causing it to crash. If you log on fresh then you have the latest data so it doesn't crash... 1 hr later it will... not sure this makes any sense.