Thread: Scavenge

Scavenge

Does location currently effect scavenge? I've tried going into different areas but found much the same patterns I've already found, and not much different junk loot. I'm noticing some items are impossible to find atm; Like I havnt found one Human skull. Was previously able to find them.

It's meant to be in game now, not sure how much it is effecting things atm. As like you i've not found anything that I've been unable to find in the junk piles near me. Is also meant to be effecting fishing and gathering, but again, not noticed any difference

You have a higher probability of scavenging something in a junk pile than anywhere else. That is as much as I know...

Quote Originally Posted by Nails View Post
    It's meant to be in game now, not sure how much it is effecting things atm. As like you i've not found anything that I've been unable to find in the junk piles near me. Is also meant to be effecting fishing and gathering, but again, not noticed any difference
    Fishing is effected. Off Eidola peer we catch maki, and trout while upstream near the falls we catch cutthroat and white mountains.

Gathering I've also noticed no effect on location. Though I don't do much forging as most herbs are currently useless.

I've noticed that most pattern names are related to area names, so I believe we all agree that scavenging has no current effect on location.

Thanks for the reply's :3