Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Invalid Inventory Request & Bugged Experience Bar

I get this message when I try to discard items, take them off me, or try and take items from a container. Also, I leveled up around three times last night and have 94 terraforming, but I have no plus button beside my skill bar and no way to spend my skill points. Do I need to level up again to do that or something?

By level up do you mean you gained 3 levels in terraforming? This is seperate from your 'character level' the plus sign only appears when the bar in bottom middle of the UI gets full.

Quote Originally Posted by Nails View Post
    By level up do you mean you gained 3 levels in terraforming? This is seperate from your 'character level' the plus sign only appears when the bar in bottom middle of the UI gets full.
    No, I leveled up 67 times in terraforming and 3 full levels. The plus button was there when I logged out after doing all of this (the leveling), but when I logged in after the new update it was gone from view.

I have noticed after logging out and then back in you must gain some xp to get your xp bar back and the + sign.

I am getting invalid inventory request on several items i am trying to take out the baskets i have full of bones to craft stuff and the bad thing is they are starting to take up alot of room in the baskets and u can do nothing to move or remove these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Helith View Post
    I am getting invalid inventory request on several items i am trying to take out the baskets i have full of bones to craft stuff and the bad thing is they are starting to take up alot of room in the baskets and u can do nothing to move or remove these things.
    type /h to get the help chat and ask for a guide to come delete anything you need deleted- including architect structures.

They need to give tribal leaders this delete option imo - if it's their tribe then they should have a say for what needs deleted in their tribal territory.