Questions of Week 06/04 through 06/10

Deacon Asks:

1. We used to be able to make leather scraps from leather, using shears....but we can no longer do this. Tailoring can do this with cloth scraps. Can we get the ability back to do this again ?
Strange. There never was a scheme set up to make leather scraps from leather. I can add this though as we are working on craft revisions now.

2. Before the skill degrade, some people bought schemes for skills they will most likely let decay now...some higher leveled schemes. Will high level schemes still be usable if the related skill drops below the scheme level ? If not, will there be a way to change that learned scheme, back into a trade-able scheme item?
I need to double check this. If a player drops skill, the schemes should remain in place but not be available for use unless the player gains the minimum skill level again. There will not be a way to turn the scheme into a tradeable recipe.

MrDDT Asks:

Is there any plans to add content to the game?
After having 100 in all the skills building a few tribal areas (for no reason other than looks) I'm wondering what is to keep people in the game.
Of course. The next content is as listed as part of the In Development section:

Current Round:
Crafting properties revisions - This will include a few new tools and many new armor sets.
Scavenged resource distribution balance
Death penalties

Totem Decay
Coming of Revenants
Real Estate System completed

Next Round: game immersion and survival.

Cooking, healing and other minor skills
Comfort and weather effects on players
Combat revisions including ranged combat
Ability for tribes to remove safe zones

Thanks for the questions!