I'm convinced that you are only trolling here. I've never said Atitd is doing bad because of its economy system, I said economy doesn't work there because of the barter system. You can't name one game with good working economy which has purely barter system, still you insist that you know barter system works well. You say it works in Wurm. Wurm has money. Perhaps you don't use money there, I'm sure others do. Eve has a great economy I agree. It has money. There is no other game out there without money only Atitd. If there is, let me know.

Your only worthy sentence:
I know a money system CAN work, but it removes freedoms. If it doesnt remove freedoms (like wurm) then it WONT be used (like wurm)
So if it doesn't removes freedom (I have no idea how could money system remove freedom though), then let others use it. You use barter, I use money. Everyone is happy.

I'm not expecting a reply, its really useless. But if you know a game out there with purely barter system and no money at all apart of Atitd , post it here please.