View Poll Results: Should we have hiding and stealing in xsyon?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remove these features, player skill FTW

9 39.13%
  • It's the only reason I'm playing this game, keep it

10 43.48%
  • I don't care either way

4 17.39%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Kieth...let it go man...it'll just eat you up inside....

How many post are gonna be made about this...Zsyon has given you an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Kieth...let it go man...it'll just eat you up inside....

How many post are gonna be made about this...Zsyon has given you an answer.
    Lmfao, that was funny. This was actually the first post made, the one that was moved was the second one. However, I still completely agree with you.

yeah, guess this new forum has me all bass ackwards o.o

Keep it real that will keep hardcore players. But allow the hardcore players chest that can be locked another crafting plan for woodcrafter. If a tribe wants their resourse to be protected let them protect it. This keeps it real and fun. Also allow a constent conflict for resourses!

Just keep it as real as we can get with out taking the fun out of it!

Hiding YES. Stealing NO.

Hiding also needs to be looked at because people just POOF in-front of you. Which isnt right.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Hiding YES. Stealing NO.

Hiding also needs to be looked at because people just POOF in-front of you. Which isnt right.
    One of the big aspects of this game is stealing. Otherwise there wouldn't be competition and everyone would be in a good alignment tribe. Think you're underestimating the pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by trenixdecease View Post
    One of the big aspects of this game is stealing. Otherwise there wouldn't be competition and everyone would be in a good alignment tribe. Think you're underestimating the pvp.
    Well... thats more along the lines of pillaging, from gaining loot from winning some fight.
    stealing, is more along the line, walk up to someone, and roll for an item. Then possible get into a fight if you fail.

One of the big aspects of this game is stealing.
    Hmm really ? Where have you heard about it ? On home page or feature page or the FAQ page ? Or perhaps Jordi or Virtus posted about it ?

I guess it will be added one day, but I haven't heard any official word about it. So calling it a big aspect doesn't seem appropriate.

Im not sure why you believe its a big aspect, plus we are not talking about stealing from tents, or bodies after you knock them out. We are talking about picking a pocket or something to that effect.

Im all for looting, and picking up items off the ground, but I dont like is UO style stealing, or in DDO where you can walk up and grab something from someone's bag.