Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Will we be able to actually place bin and stuff in our houses/tents?

And what system for making terraformed area level, if you plan to remove coordinates?

Will there be a "invite a friend" feature which will give us something in return for getting someone to register?

@Foreseer ~ I've heard we'll be allotted Three character slots.
    One character per account

I know that you said that we was going to be able to sit, And that you already have a lot of dance moves ready to go. As far as this type of stuff goes, What more will we be able to do? Like different sitting positions, Laying down, Back flips, Drunk walking/running(I think I remember reading we will be able to get drunk), Falling dead, And other things like that.

Are there plans to update the character creator, where we can customize faces beyond the template faces we have now? If so, will existing characters be able to use this or will players have to reroll the character?

I have a quick question about the quest system that will be implemented as a feature of the tribes in game.

The primary question is what will entice people to perform quests, and how will they be ensured that they are actually going to receive what is enticing them?

Will it be like doing something along the lines of "I'll give you 1000 fish if you get me 300 large logs" or will it have something to do with a type of currency? Also, what system will be in place to ensure that the required items reach the player when he has completed his/her task?

(Sorry for the last minute post)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
    I have a quick question about the quest system that will be implemented as a feature of the tribes in game.

The primary question is what will entice people to perform quests, and how will they be ensured that they are actually going to receive what is enticing them?

Will it be like doing something along the lines of "I'll give you 1000 fish if you get me 300 large logs" or will it have something to do with a type of currency? Also, what system will be in place to ensure that the required items reach the player when he has completed his/her task?

(Sorry for the last minute post)
    Oh good question; I was recently trying to think of a way to quartermaster Tribe resources.

How will quest materials be handled? Will said items disappear into an interface window or will an object or tent house them input/retrieval. Will said Quest system be automated or will the Tribe leader be required to preform the tedious duty of finding items, counting items, and rewarding after players complete them?