Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Will we be able to gain stat points and assign them ? If yes, will there be any restriction about assigning them ?

With all the talk about currency, and no one being able to come up with an economic system that the others can agree with, what are your plans for how you will set up the in-game economy?

What are the current plans with regards to handling skill points for characters as new skills are introduced into the game? Will we be allowed to respec our skill points so that we can become a different role if we get bored of something? Say, I start off by leveling up bladed weapons and sink all my skill points into that, then I get bored with it, could I switch my points over to "archery?"

Related to the last question, are there plans to have seperate skill point pools? Like, you can get so many skill points to be allocated to combat skills, some for crafting, some for harvesting?

Based on a cursory glance at the current way the skill system is set up, it looks like it's very linear. Are there any plans to add sub-skills and sub-sub-skills to current skills? Like, you can level up Axes, then once that gets leveled up to a certain point, you would be able to start to level up "Short Axes" and "Heavy Axes." Then, "short axes" could branch into "Short Axe Balance" among other things (Balance might passively increase swing/recovery speed by a small amount and open up special attacks and/or durational buffs).