Quote Originally Posted by Rhonan View Post
i am not talking about unlimited flighttime, this would make the feature to powerfull. instead it needs playerskill to determine when you have to land and where.
could be usefull for scouting, or commanding your troups where to attack.
instead you would be a nice target for archers.

although i dont like the transport idea. to much weight and you will drop like a stone.

anyway, is there an online game with such a feature? ^^
flight time is only limited by the height your gliding from, and carrying things would be done with a large packs or what not, not storing things on the glider it's self.

Quote Originally Posted by trenixdecease View Post
Yes, if you were a paraglider, because there are so many of those. Sorry, but the thought of me making one right now in real life and using it, sounds extremely dangerous. It's a lot more difficult than you think...
paragliding is actually a popular sport and in mountainous areas i'm sure you'll find a community of them. all it is your doing is gliding down like a paper airplane from somewhere high up, if you know anything bout anything when it comes to aviation this is chump work. another form of paragliding tho is just using a sports chute and is more "safe" but a lot more difficult to build than a paraglider