Rotating Architect Blueprints

Architects should have two types of rotations, similar to the two arrows that have same direction. The rotation with a line will turn the blueprint at a 90 degree angle, as it does now. The regular rotation should turn the blueprint at a 45 degree angle. Such an improvement will make diverse walls like barricades, turn out much better. In addition, in some areas, it's better to have walls at a 45 degree angle rather than a 90 degree. For example I'm near a stream that is at a angle that I cannot effectively build near. This will improve the overall appeal of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by trenixdecease View Post
    Architects should have two types of rotations, similar to the two arrows that have same direction. The rotation with a line will turn the blueprint at a 90 degree angle, as it does now. The regular rotation should turn the blueprint at a 45 degree angle. Such an improvement will make diverse walls like barricades, turn out much better. In addition, in some areas, it's better to have walls at a 45 degree angle rather than a 90 degree. For example I'm near a stream that is at a angle that I cannot effectively build near. This will improve the overall appeal of the game...
    have you tried building into the stream? Like we did with the area where we got limestone and water inside the keep?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    have you tried building into the stream? Like we did with the area where we got limestone and water inside the keep?
    So your solution is unnecessary work? Not only will 45 degree angles fix barricades being nicely setup, it will also allow us to do so much more customization within our tribe lands. The 90 degree angle rotations are just too basic. Maybe I should show you a picture of my area so you could see how uneven the lake is compared to my walls.

Currently all walls are set to follow the grid of the ground, which is North-South and East-West. Sometime after launch there may be walls that can be set to 45 degrees.

The reason for this is how the walls are anchored to the ground in the current game engine. This is not something that can be changed quickly and there are more pressing issues to resolve before the programmers revisit wall anchoring.

For now, you will have to use the 90 degree walls in your tribe zones.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideSophia View Post
    Currently all walls are set to follow the grid of the ground, which is North-South and East-West. Sometime after launch there may be walls that can be set to 45 degrees.

The reason for this is how the walls are anchored to the ground in the current game engine. This is not something that can be changed quickly and there are more pressing issues to resolve before the programmers revisit wall anchoring.

For now, you will have to use the 90 degree walls in your tribe zones.
    Alright, thanks for that information.