Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pack animals/carts

I have read that there will be no carts right now, I can see this effecting trading if you are not allowed to carry large amounts of product. Pack animals would be great benfit to the game and make them more denefeciary then they already are. This would also allow the toocrafter and/or leather worker to make packs even/or crats (woodcrafter). I have not seen a game like this and I know some of the large tribes would use this to haul goods or war goods across long distances.

Sorry if this has been already taked about but I am lazy and don't like to go through 100 threads soo deal with it lol

And Spelling is not my strong point so get over it :P

I agree, there should be a better way to transport goods.

Without the ability to transport a decent amount of supplies/goods over long distances there will be no real reason to try and trade with tribes over long distances.

Yeah, I think that carts should be implemented asap, even if we have to drag them ourselves. It's a pain in the ass to haul heavy things such as posts and logs back to your tribal lands after you've cut a tree, as well as animal parts after hunting. We really need this implemented to trade with other tribes and further the productivity of our own tribes.

So, /agree.

This is something i am in total agreement over specially since i am known to go on hunting trips and if you are a bonecrafter or just a simple hunter getting bones for crafting you know once you kill 3 bears your basically fully encumbered and it takes about 7 weeks irl to get over 3 or 4 zones back to tribe and don't try going to other side of lake and filling a big basket then try comming back with it full..... Can we say see you some time after release.. so to follow all this up i agree the carts put in would greatly help everyone or if you want to go a step farther let s start making fliintstone cars

Here is the perfect time to introduce a new wood worker recipe, which would need some help from a leather worker or salvaging to get some leather and leather straps to make....

A Travois!

I agree 100%.

On a slightly related note, watercraft would be another welcome addition, like canoes and small barges. That would make trade around the lake much more practical.

Quote Originally Posted by Lead_poisoning View Post
    I agree 100%.

On a slightly related note, watercraft would be another welcome addition, like canoes and small barges. That would make trade around the lake much more practical.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe woodcraft is already planned to have these sorts of recipes since they will primarily be made of wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
    Yeah, I think that carts should be implemented asap, even if we have to drag them ourselves. It's a pain in the ass to haul heavy things such as posts and logs back to your tribal lands after you've cut a tree, as well as animal parts after hunting. We really need this implemented to trade with other tribes and further the productivity of our own tribes.

So, /agree.
    exactly!

and then you throw in that these things can be taken from you as well and everyone is happy?

Imagine the loot from a caravan heading to sell their goods, so much trade would open up all over the game world. Also, think about the epic pvp this would create trying to protect or steal these goods from people.

As it is right now there's no real benefit in trying to sell bricks, logs, or anything else that weighs you done so much just for the fact you can't move enough goods at one time to make the risk vs reward worth it.