Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re:The Brotherhood of Change

warzenkai wrote:
    Cradlejoe wrote:
    Are we recruiting in other peoples threads now?
    who say that? if people wana join a clan they can from every where
    This is true, but please refrain from actively recruiting in our thread it has already been desecrated enough with your nonsense.

To be clear I have no qualms with the Tribe tribe, I simply dislike your recruitment methods and to a certain extent disagree with your tribes ideals.

However as i said I would appreciate it if the Tribe tribes leaders would keep a closer eye on their members.

edaw22 wrote:

To be clear I have no qualms with the Tribe tribe, I simply dislike your recruitment methods and to a certain extent disagree with your tribes ideals.

You better be happy that we talk in your thread ,altho your clan/members are of no interest to us.

Whats your planned character name warzenkai,presuming you spell it correctly when you create your account, I would very much like to grief you.

Teotwauki wrote:
    Whats your planned character name warzenkai,presuming you spell it correctly when you create your account, I would very much like to grief you.
    The game will be an open sandbox, but it is not designed as a playground for those whose sole enjoyment is to ruin other people's fun.
    So there you are. :P

Teotwauki wrote:

ho ho... ,im impressed that a young one like you want to die so soon.Warzenkai my name will be.It is good to see at last, these people from brotherfood of change got balls

That's enough - leave this thread alone now boys. We don't want to be antagonising the community.

I'm not a griefer by nature, but at times one must do what one must do. Is griefing the griefers really griefing

Teotwauki wrote:
    I'm not a griefer by nature, but at times one must do what one must do. Is griefing the griefers really griefing
    Is griefing the griefers thats griefing the griefers really griefing or is it just self defence?

Lily wrote:
    That's enough - leave this thread alone now boys. We don't want to be antagonising the community.
    Thats my last in this thread.

Stop griefing my brain, I'm about to go to sleep

Ok, we target HIM first, then the previous first target is now the second target.

Agreed?