Quote Originally Posted by trenixdecease View Post
I'm not asking for it to be hard by leaving the unnecessary clicks. If you read my suggestion you'd know exactly what I'm talking about. With the original poster's suggestion there are two problems. First one being, creating multiple bricks at one time will make individual bricks less valuable. This will also make creating bricks easier as in quicker, which is why its value will go down. Second, if you increase the timer for ten bricks being created at one time, now we will be just wasting unnecessary time, especially if you only require two more bricks rather than ten. Why should someone make ten bricks when he only needs two more? The problem is not the amount of bricks we are allowed to create, but instead the reselecting of tools, the re-adding of materials, and the ability to repeat the crafting process.
1) I'm not sure what you mean by "less valuable." Bricks are virtually untradeable due to their extreme weight and the massive quantities needed. Also, you already said we would increase the timer for crafting 10 bricks instead of one, so it would only be quicker by the amount of time you spend clicking your tools and stone for each crafting, which isn't much. It would also consume the same amount of materials. The actual change in end-product value would be minimal, even assuming that for some reason you're attempting to trade bricks over a distance.

2) All the recipes I've seen use a number of bricks that is evenly divisible by 10. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some that are divisible by 5 as well, but who's building just one of that construction? If you build two, it's divisible by 10. So there's no situation where you would need 2 more bricks unless you had some leftover from one-by-one crafting. And if you had leftover bricks already, what's the big deal about having leftover bricks again?

This is unrelated to anything above, but how many bricks have you personally made in-game? I made around 2,000 over the last weekend, and it was miserable.