Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile No Recipes after 50 toolcrafting

k i noticed that tool-crafting stopped giving recipes after 50 crafting and i know i have no where near all the recipes so not sure if thats a bug or if i need to learn more patterns but i asked a another tool-crafter who is 75 crafting and same thing no new patterns after 50, so not sure, it's just i remember before the patch on another tool-crafter roll i was getting patterns well into the 60's-70 level range.

You learned all the available toolcrafting patterns. Count the number of patterns and compare with other toolcrafters.

Currently the toolcraft patterns skill levels are set low so they can all be learned and tested easily. In the coming weeks the skill levels will be set to their proper levels and you will not learn them as fast as you did not, nor will you learn every single one of them through inspiration or experience.

I have The same thing for Tailor, are all the crafts skill lvls set to low ?

Currently not all the patterns are set to their final levels. This is to allow more comprehensive testing of the different patterns. Some skills like Leathercrafting, the skill levels of the patterns are set to their correct level. The skill levels will be reset before the game goes live, I expect they will be reset after the world update is activated and runs smoothly.

i am currently 52 bonecrafting and so far the highest recipe i have seen is 55 but i will findout if i learn more from the bonecrafting skill as i go.

Quote Originally Posted by Helith View Post
    i am currently 52 bonecrafting and so far the highest recipe i have seen is 55 but i will findout if i learn more from the bonecrafting skill as i go.
    Highest recipe is 55, only other items you will learn are the craft specific helmets.
    Believe Adept Helm is 65 or so. Am Currently at 75 Bonecrafting