Faction controlled gate ?

So if I set up a tribe and its neutral or good aligned, and I know gates are coming, can the gate be set so that "evil" characters can't use that gate???

Can I section off a part of the tribal area where only certain people have access? Set like a pass phrase you have to enter for the gate to open? or have to be set a certain rank in the tribe to able to go past that gate?

Post your question here: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...6-through-2-12, since no one can answer but Jooky

Personally I hope that gates can be set permissions just like baskets and stuff. That way you can only let tribe members in or set it to public if you want.

Rather than permissions, how about craftable keys that are lootable for craftable locks.

Xsyon Citizen
    If you look in you're packs screen, or inventory... you will see an icon that looks as though it is to hold keys.
    Perhaps we might see something really soon use this.

Those keys have been there for the entire time I've been around, so I don't expect you seeing it now to mean that it will be very soon when we see gates/doors with locks.

Xsyon Citizen
    All ill say is there is lot of things due to be added on the final wipe, that probably you wouldnt think would be... so just wait and see, ya never know.

Heh yeah, I'm hoping we'll be surprised =)