I have to agree with the OP in most cases but i know that a game needs time too.. In my pers. opinion we need atm only some new things that ppl log in.

I think about stuff like open world for pvp, the tribe safe zones suck or maybe the possibility to easy declare war to other ones to bring a little action in. For combat i would wish to lock the camera because the far zoom out in a combat makes it look like Diablo 2. Best would be a first person view in combat mode... about the attributes on armor or weapons, we dont need to see them atm but they should have it so a grass armor should protect less than a bone for example (dont know if its allready in).

Me and my guildmates come from Mortal Online, some of us since first beta days...ther was mutch less ingame than xsyon now gots but combat was funny and exciting, this was enough for us to play it for months so i think good hard pvp gives the devs enough time to add more features and new customers that will support them with money.

New creatures would be nice too, maybe humanoids in a dangerous zone with good loot so we get a point of interesst (wich are very less ingame atm).

Most of my guildys where about 1 week in xsyon, after this everyone gets bored, i know it should not be the problem of the devs because we allready have purchased the game but at this point we dont want to give positive feedback to our other players so they wont buy for now (what devs should care about).

I hope xsyon will be a sucess because there are not that mutch games out like that and i am sure there is a big community (ex UO ..) waiting for another great sandbox game.