Ok so i have not posted in a while ... or should i say ranted?

Here's a few thing annoying me about this ... project (because it's not a game it seems)

Why is this 'sandbox' such a great virtual world and had absolutely no feeling of a game to it? This project feels like a great sandbox but there is no fun to it. There's like 3 animals and very poor combat and very little role playing elements.

When will Xsyon become a game and not some stale virtual sandbox ? When will things have attributes and conditions and pop up information ? When will i be able to find skill books to learn ? Does it matter if i know all skills since there is a soft cap we still need each other in the long run.

Why does it take 15 minutes to reach the mist and there is no point of exploring ? i still cant rest to regain stamina and exploring is pointless since there is nothing to explore because of the mist.

When will this game get the much needed content to make things diverse and immersible as well as having rpg elements ? Is this Xsyon project a mmorpg with open sandbox mechanics or just a virtual world with few limited roles ?

When will things matter ? when will rain take your fire out ? when will winter make grass a rare ressource ? when will there be rare content and secrets ?

Good, Evil, Law, Chaos, Karma and Luck... where is that feature ?

Over 50 skills ? there is barely 20

When can we make tribe quests for us to have something to do ? Why are buildings so useless and only aesthetics ?

Only items that are important are tools... weapons have no condition or attributes... no way to maintain, enhance or repair them and they have no stats. Same for all clothes and such...

Why does this project feel so far from becoming a game that feels fun to play ? it feels like it's only a sandbox with skills to grind right now. You cannot teach others or learn skills from books you find. There is no way to build and spec properly.

When can I expect this project to feel like a game ? or is it just a virtual sandbox with no gaming or rpg elements ? I do not expect this to launch anytime soon and hopefully after the holidays this game gets some gameplay elements to make this whole true open sandbox a game as well and not some virtual world with no meaning.